Faith Based In-Home Senior Care Services
Christian Senior Care Network takes pride in providing loved ones with assisted living options that will greatly improve their happiness, health, safety, and independence. The in-home care services offered by our network partners can provide:
- Saftey and security assistance
- Fellowship and companionship
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Provide reliable transportation
- Assistance with shopping and running errands
- Internet assistance with Skype, email, etc.
- Help making medical appointments
What Makes Our Senior Care Better?
It is important to have faith and fellowship when it comes to caring for homebound seniors. A strong, vibrant faith is proven to:
- Lessen the risk of developing depression and anxiety
- Reduce hospital stays by more than 50%
- Extend life expectancy by seven years or more
- Lower risk of high blood pressure by 40%
- Create healthier life choices like exercising
- Provide more social interaction
The CSCN Business Model
The elder care that Christian Companion provides is guided by our faith and love for God. Our devotion can be comforting for many seniors and the support we offer will enable them to stay in their home for longer. Seniors will enjoy a more active and healthy lifestyle, while providing their families with a sense of security that their loved one is happy and safe. Our senior care will have a positive impact on those you love.